A global design and architectural practice, are looking for a Resource & Talent Acquisition manager to keep them running like clockwork!
What's the role?
Working as the lynch-pin between creative and client services, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading all resource and resource meetings
- Updating teams on project budgets and requirements
- Develop and implement new efficient ways of working
- Regular overview of project and resource health
- Ensure all resource and permanent requirement is kept in line with regulations
- Ensure jobs and live and tracked across platforms
- Manage the gull recruitment process
Who is their ideal candidate?
You will have a knowledge of both client services and resource - you will ideally have a focus on creative resource, but also happy to juggle the permanent recruitment needs and be involved in the full on boarding process.
Their ideal candidate comes from a previous design agency, and will be up to date with freelance IR35 regulations.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at Admin@tomorrowlondon.co.uk or apply VIA our website.