We are partnering with a Product Design studio in East London that is seeking a T-shaped client-facing Senior Product Designer with focus on UI design and experience in project management.
The role :
- Deliver beautifully crafted digital products that surpass client expectations, demonstrating best practices: drive innovation, creativity, and commercial success.
- Maintain design systems and guidelines to ensure consistency and quality across all products.
- Understanding business needs, user requirements, and technical constraints and translating them into elegant, intuitive, and effective designs.
- Conduct design sprints, workshops, and presentations that engage clients and help them understand the solution-oriented approach to problems.
- Assists junior/mid-weight designers in their growth and development by providing them with feedback, support, and guidance.
- Evaluate all projects proactive and strategically to identify patterns for improving productivity across the wider team.
About You :
- An understanding of design tools like Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite. Having knowledge of After Effects, RIVA, or Lottie would also be useful.
- Depp knowledge of design systems and user-centred design.
- Experience leading projects, mentoring junior team members, and working collaboratively.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are passionate about promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality, and are committed to working with clients who share our outlook. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of background, identity, sexuality, and disability. We strive to create inclusive cultures where diversity is seen as real value for the company. Our mission is for everyone to feel empowered to be their true authentic selves at work.