Dh is looking for an experienced planner who would enjoy the challenge of leading planning and strategy for an established, award-winning brand and design agency. Working across our portfolio of clients and helping win new business.
Designhouse is an established, central London based, branding and design agency. Our team of 30 work with a range of blue chip, international clients across B2B and B2C. Sectors include financial, technology, medical and energy. We have a reputation for great client service and as a result 75% of our recent growth has come from client recommendation or organic growth.
It is a friendly family style of business – supportive, sociable and open, the culture is fast-paced. We enjoy collaborating with each other and our clients, so primadonna’s need not apply!
What are we looking for?
- A friendly, confident and clever planner with experience (4-5 years) working on insight driven projects in a creative environment
- Someone who enjoys working as part of a team with great interpersonal skills Interested in the potential to become part of the management team
- Able to multi task across a diverse range of clients and their comms challenges.
- Brand is our heartland but we enjoy brining brands to life across a range of marketing comms so experience in marketing planning and evaluation would be valuable.
- Comfortable conducting qualitative research and commissioning research projects A great presenter – making the complex simple and compelling
- A great writer – able to evaluate campaigns effectively, produce creative briefs and write award submissions
- Intrigued in changing customer attitudes, cultural and social trends
- Commercially aware. Design effectiveness is our currency
- Must have experience working in B2B branding and design
Next steps – if you are interested please send us your CV and a short note outlining why you think you would be a great fit with our team. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org