A highly regarded and innovative creative agency that specialize in bespoke window displays, retail installations, events and brand experiences for a range of global clients across the fashion & lifestyle sectors are currently looking for a Project manager to join the team! This role will see you working across a range of exciting projects producing work within a collaborative and inventive team.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- The management of client projects from brief to completion with overseeing client communication, project logistics, creative ideation and installation
- Nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing and new clients - ensuring excellent client communication is upheld at all times.
- Overseeing the production of multiple projects at any given time with the ability to multitask, negotiate contracts and upkeep relationships with suppliers
- Building rapport with suppliers inclusive of completing regular site visits to workshops to ensure equipment and processes are all running smoothly
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- You will be an experienced PM, with previous experience managing retail rollouts, creative window displays, events or experiential projects.
- A natural communicator, you will be able to verbalize ideas clearly and concisely as well as build rapport with ease .
- Experience and knowledge with semi and permanent builds.
- An understanding of the 3D process and materials is key!
- You will have a creative flair with the ability to visualize ideas across a range of different medias including mood boards and adobe suites.
- You will be proactive and keen to get stuck in, with the ability to take ownership and work autonomously when required.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, email your CV and brief description on your suitability for the role to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk.
We are passionate about promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality, and are committed to working with clients who share our outlook. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of background, identity, sexuality, and disability. We strive to create inclusive cultures where diversity is seen as real value for the company. Our mission is for everyone to feel empowered to be their true authentic selves at work.