An independent brand and design studio that work with brands across the retail, telco, education, alcohol and entertainment sectors are looking for a Midweight Brand Strategist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Based in South London, this agency creates iconic brand worlds that enable change and who believes great design fosters long-lasting connection. This agency use strategy led creativity to guarantee each brand delivers a positive increase to overall business development.
The dream candidate will have a highly strategic mindset, be able to shape narratives, develop research-driven ideas and be a strong copywriter. It's imperative you have brand strategy experience ideally in a brand or design agency.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with an agency who have exciting growth plans and work alongside a Strategy Director who will nurture your growth and support your journey.
The ideal candidate…
- Will be used to working closely with creative teams to implement strategy
- Will find insights for campaigns and brand strategy work and use them to form clear strategies
- Will help facilitate workshops
- Will reach out and interview audiences
- Will create copy, master client's tone of voice, or establish one
- Will collaborate with the team to come up with amazing research-led creative
- Will help fine-tune and write up new business proposals and pitch decks
- Will have strong branding experience, having worked at well-known consultancies
- Will get stuck in at the research and insight phase, as well as seeing projects through to the end result
- Will ideally have an understanding of and experience in retail design
- Will have multi-sector experience
And in return?
- Great company culture
- Early Friday finishes
- Bi-weekly long lunches on the business
- Exposure to high-profile brands
- Reduced Fitness First memberships
If you'd like to hear more, please get in touch with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org