Established in 1970, Designhouse is a ‘family’ of creative people who, above all, love good design. Based in central London, Designhouse delivers creative solutions that help our clients achieve maximum impact and business success. We work with start-ups through to multinationals, across many industry sectors.
We’re looking for a talented and driven mid-weight UI Designer to join our London studio. The ideal candidate will be open-minded and creative, contributing to a collaborative studio atmosphere. You also need to have a keen eye for detail and strive to deliver work at the highest standards. And finally, you’re passionate, organised and think proactively.
- Take responsibility in translating brands into creative UI solutions.
- Responsible for creating and implementing visually stunning, user-friendly designs.
- Work closely with the design and development team to translate wireframes and prototypes into high-quality, interactive designs.
- The role will also require collaborating with clients on design briefs and presenting design concepts to stakeholders.
Experience and skills
- You have strong experience (5 years +) in UI design projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- You have a portfolio demonstrating beautifully crafted UI design, balancing the functional requirements of digital design with the visual impact of brand.
- Extensive knowledge of design tools such as Adobe Suite, Figma and prototyping tools.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Suite would be beneficial.
- You enjoy building relationships with your colleagues and working as part of a team because you understand the importance of collaboration.
- You have very strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
- You are highly motivated, dedicated and willing to go above and beyond.
- Having an understanding of UX principles and a keen interesting in growing your skillset is desired.
Location: Studio-based. Aldwych, London
Get in touch if you think this is the job for you! Please send your portfolio and CV to Milissa.McIntosh@designhouse.co.uk.