Tomorrow are working alongside an integrated creative agency who specialise in built environments [including agents to architectural practices, planners etc]. This agency seek to create immersive experiences and campaigns that bring architecture and spaces to life. They are on the hunt for a new Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to assist with the day-to-day management and running of projects. This is a great chance to join up with a company focused upon delivering high quality work.
- Receive the initial briefs from clients and work on the initial interpretation and planning of projects to define its scope and goals
- Define clear and attainable project objectives and see these through to execution
- Maintain exemplary client relations whilst always seeking out new opportunities to help the business grow
- Lead day-to-day comms with internal teams in order to guarantee the smooth and efficient running of all projects
- Actively seek to identify any risks to project completion at all times to ensure client expectations are always met to the highest of standards
Their ideal candidate shall have a clear background working in studios, comfortable working in a client facing capacity whilst being adept at managing a variety of projects simultaneously.
They will possess a sophisticated set of communication skills allowing for the team to always be well informed and on brief, whilst being always being on hand to deal with any client concerns. Any previous experience with studio management such as ordering supplies, invoicing, and manning the inbox would be an added bonus! As well as an interest in the built environment space!
If the above sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to apply!