Job Title: Photographer / Videographer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Glasdon Group Limited is a market leader in the design, marketing and supply of environmental and safety products. Our products have been helping make the world a cleaner, safer place for over 60 years
About the role:
Are you passionate about the environment with the skills to effectively showcase a range of award winning environmental and safety products?
Do you have a passion for visual media with the ability to showcase our products through your photography and videography skills?
If you have a genuine desire to succeed and wish to join a progressive, global Company with excellent opportunities and benefits then look no further…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Location and studio photography of products for all marketing channels, including print, websites and digital media
- Videography of products for digital media channels
- Photography of Company events and work-based activities
- Image editing and publishing to often tight deadlines
- Maintaining YouTube accounts
- Maintaining Flickr accounts
- Photography file maintenance
- Maintenance of all photographic / video equipment
- General support and cover for Marketing Department
- Recognised qualification in Media Creation, Photography and/or Videography.
- Experience with AI technology would be advantageous.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Genuinely interested in photography and videography.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- IT literate
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other editing software.
- Valid UK Driving Licence (Essential)
- A competitive commencing salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Flexible annual leave
- Comprehensive training programmes
- Company Final Salary Pension scheme after a minimum of two years' service
- Life insurance after a minimum of two years' service
- Pension through NEST within 3 months of start date
- Cycle to Work Scheme (subject to minimum criteria)
- Flexitime / Hybrid Working (subject to minimum criteria)
- Long Service Awards
- Private health care scheme after a minimum of one years' service
- Cashback plan for dental care, eyecare, prescriptions, physiotherapy and more
- Subsidised on-site Café / social space
- Team building
- Paid charity days and company events
- Relocation Support
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV for this role
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Photography, Videography, Cameras, Studio Photography, Events, Media, Photoshop, Image Development, Editing, Graphic Design, DSLR, Digital Media, Film, Art, Adobe, Marketing, Online, Social Media, AI, Marketing, Image Generation and Graphics may also be considered