This well-established and award-winning architectural studio are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team. The role requires a highly organised individual with the relevant accounts experience, excellent numeracy skills,
accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
You will work closely with the Finance Manager and wider operations team and be the go to person for initial finance queries.
Hybrid working on offer, 3 days in the office and 2 days at home. This role will initially be a temporary one, with a view to going permanent after 4 weeks. They are also open to considering people looking for part time hours.
- Match Purchase orders to invoices
- Process Supplier invoices in SAGE Accounts
- Set up New Suppliers accounts
- Ensure correct allocation of all transactions to the appropriate project code
- Process, and obtain authorisation for fortnightly / monthly payment runs
- Follow up any issues/queries with suppliers, chase credit notes
- Complete daily and monthly bank reconciliation
- Approve staff expenses on a monthly basis.
- Reconcile all credit card transactions with relevant receipts attached on a weekly basis
- Reconcile petty cash
- Preparing and entering journals
Skills and Responsibilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in Accounts Assistant role specifically accounts payable
- Knowledge of SAGE 50 Accounts
- Self moitivated and able to work independantly