We are partnering with a London based owner and developer of unique properties and experiences across the world. Part developer, part operator and part creative studio.
They have built a multidisciplinary team that specialises in hotels, resorts, bars, restaurants and unique experiences. They enjoy taking the path less travelled and thrive on challenging the status quo.
Their in-house Creative Studio is the heartbeat of everything they do. From interiors, architecture and graphics, to art direction, bespoke furniture and events, their creative ethos is rooted in their guests need driving ideas that excite and inspire.
They are now looking for an ambitious and talented Junior Graphic Designer to join their busy, London-based, design team.
What you'll do...
- As a Junior Designer, you will be responsible for executing design projects from start to finish.
- You will interpret creative briefs, generating and presenting ideas that push to find unique brand stories based on the design strategy and the brief.
- Partner with the wider business on projects big and small, exuding optimism, energy, and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will be working across graphic design, print, digital and art direction for an ever expanding portfolio of brands and have the opportunities to influence all aspects of the visual directions.
More about you...
- Someone with experience in graphic design.
- A high level of craftmanship and an aesthetic to create brands with meaning and story.
- You are confident using all the tools/software including the Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects is a bonus.
- You have a portfolio showcasing your conceptual ideas and passion for design and have a proven track record of delivering unique creative concepts.
- You are not afraid of digital design, marketing and comms.
- Comfortable in art direction of shoots, both photography and video.
- You have strong commercial awareness and an ability to deliver quality within the constraints of realistic budgets.
If you are interested in this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio to email@example.com
We are passionate about promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality, and are committed to working with clients who share our outlook. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of background, identity, sexuality, and disability. We strive to create inclusive cultures where diversity is seen as real value for the company. Our mission is for everyone to feel empowered to be their true authentic selves at work.