This well-established multi-sector practice is seeking a hands-on Senior Interior Designer to lead their commercial sector on large-scale UK and international projects. The ideal candidate will possess a strong creative flair, excellent client communication skills, exceptional organizational abilities, and a proven track record in the commercial and hospitality sectors. This role demands leadership qualities, a passion for interior design, and the ability to deliver outstanding results in challenging environments. This is an exciting opportunity to take ownership, lead a team of talented people who love what they do and their creativity and enthusiasm is infectious.
- Engage effectively with clients and sell design ideas
- Provide strong leadership to the team and contribute to their professional growth
- Contribute to major projects, including a 30+ story high-rise mixed-use development, sports stadiums, sport retail projects
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the commercial and hospitality sectors
- Proficiency in using Revit
- Proven track record in hospitality and commercial interior design
- Strong leadership and organizational skills