Junior – Mid weight Motion Designer
Major commercial real estate, place consulting and international marketing/communications
Start Date: immediate
Location: White City, London, office based with flexibility – this is not a hybrid role
We’re looking for a highly-motivated and experienced motion designer to join our creative team. We need a versatile individual who’s happy creating styleframes, storyboard ideas and 2D and 3D animation. You should be able to develop creative concepts across a variety of styles. With strong knowledge in After Effects and a good grasp of 3D, you understand the potential of animation for our clients.
Working as part of the busy studio you will be involved across clients and projects. Our studio is full service – combining strategy and design to develop creative ideas for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients across the world. Led by the Creative Director you'll get involved in every stage of a project – from briefings through to implementation – as part of the team you will have the opportunity to develop and articulate brands across touchpoints, create captivating digital spaces, and design engaging event experiences.
- Working as part of the studio team, you will contribute to our creative culture and showcase ambition in developing your creative skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the studio team to interpret briefs and identify all motion opportunities
- Design, develop and deliver strong ideas in response to a brief.
- Collaborating closely with the studio team and third parties to deliver high-quality creative work.
- Supporting the team where design/creative is needed
- Meet agreed deadlines.
- Pro-active - propose new/different approaches
- Ideas first
- Professional, composed, and resilient under pressure.
- Studio experience preffered
- Strong design and illustration skills
- Excellent After Effects skills
- Can work with Cinema 4D / 3DS Max
- Knowledge of Blender / Unreal would be a bonus (or other)
- Good working knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Good communication skills and can confidently talk through ideas
- Organised and can work efficiently
Qualifications and Experience:
- A portfolio/showreel showcasing your ideas, thought process and experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant software (eg Adobe Suite)
- Be interested in the world outside of design
- See the fun in the job
Salary Guide: Dependent on experience
A great office with various perks (free breakfast!) that’s easy to get to. The business includes a bonus scheme and many other benefits. We are hybrid with at least 1 day a week available to work from home/elsewhere.
Your development and wellbeing are important to us – if there is something that you’re interested in – talk to us and we’ll see if we can make it happen (within reason!).