Major commercial real estate, place consulting and international marketing/communications
Start Date: immediate
Location: White City, London, office based with flexibility – this is not a hybrid role
We are seeking a creative and driven Midweight Designer to join our growing team in London to help us design outstanding creative concepts, content, and experiences across our client journeys.
Working as part of the busy studio you will be involved across clients and projects. Our studio is full service – combining strategy and design to develop creative ideas for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients across the world. Led by the Creative Director you'll get involved in every stage of a project – from briefings through to implementation – as part of the team you will have the opportunity to develop and articulate brands across touchpoints, create captivating digital spaces, and design engaging event experiences.
Working as part of the studio team, you will contribute to our creative culture and showcase ambition in developing your creative skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating closely with our creative, client service, and leadership teams to exceed client expectations and deliver high-quality creative work.
- Interpreting and dissecting creative briefs, aligning creative work with client objectives.
- Generating compelling creative solutions and presenting ideas convincingly.
- Cultivating strong working relationships and collaborating effectively.
- Taking ownership of creative projects with guidance from a Creative Director.
- Anticipating and planning for the practical execution of creative ideas.
- Clearly articulating creative concepts and confidently presenting them both internally and in client meetings.
- Providing support to all in the business, assisting both senior team members and junior colleagues.
- Ideas first
- Professional, composed, and resilient under pressure.
- Adaptable to changing project/client needs.
- Proactive and willing to share ideas.
- Comfortable in meetings, able to discuss ideas openly.
- Creative mindset – interested to learn about how the creative thinking should apply to the process
- Awareness of current design culture – a love for brand, design, digital and communication in general.
- Responsive to feedback and open to direction.
- Eager to expand skills and knowledge.
- Collaborative and supportive team player.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good organisational and time-management skills and good attention to detail.
Qualifications and Experience:
A strong portfolio showcasing your ideas, thought process and experience.
Knowledge of relevant software (eg Adobe Suite)
min 2-3 years of industry/studio experience (in-house, agency, etc)
Additional design skills in areas such as motion/animation, 3D design, digital design, web/app, would be a bonus.
Be interested in the world outside of design
See the fun in the job
£30-38k dependent on experience