Major commercial real estate, place consulting and international marketing/communications
Start Date: immediate
Location: White City, London, office based with flexibility – this is not a hybrid role
We are seeking a creative Junior Designer to join our growing team in London, ready to develop your existing skills by working with senior creative staff on a range of ambitious and innovative projects and experiences across our client journeys.
Working as part of the busy studio you will be involved across clients and projects. Our studio is full service – combining strategy and design to develop creative ideas for a diverse range of B2B and B2C clients across the world. Led by the Creative Director you'll work with the design team and have the opportunity to get involved across different stages of a project – from briefings through to implementation – and work with different teams helping solve different creative communication problems. Projects will include concept creation, design and development of a broad range of communication/marketing materials including, design for print, web, digital applications, social media campaigns and events.
- Working as part of the studio team, you will contribute to our creative culture and showcase ambition in developing your creative skills. Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the studio team to interpret briefs
- Design, develop and deliver strong ideas in response to a brief.
- Collaborating closely with the studio team to deliver high-quality creative work.
- Supporting the team where design/creative is needed
- Meet agreed deadlines.
- Ideas first
- Professional, composed, and resilient under pressure.
- Confidence to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Ability to digest and research briefs, collate moodboards and bring ideas to life.
- Good written and communication skills and be able to articulate ideas clearly to the wider team.
- Have a positive attitude, and eagerness to learn new skills.
- Be flexible, with good time management skills and be able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Open and responsive to collaboration, direction and feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mindset – interested to learn about how the creative thinking should apply to the process
- Passionate about and an awareness of current design culture – a love for brand, design, digital and communication in general.
- Eager to expand skills and knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A portfolio showcasing your ideas, thought process and experience.
- Working knowledge of relevant software (eg Adobe Suite)
Additional skills in areas such as motion/animation, 3D design, digital design, web/app, would be a bonus.
Be interested in the world outside of design
See the fun in the job
The role would be great for a talented graduate with internship/placement experience, or someone with up to years’ experience within a creative design studio
£24-29k dependent on experience
A great office with various perks (free breakfast!) that’s easy to get to. The business includes a bonus scheme and many other benefits. We are flexible with at least 1 day a week available to work from home