A highly regarded and innovative creative agency that specialize in bespoke window displays, retail installations, events and brand experiences for a range of global clients across the fashion, sportswear & lifestyle sectors are currently looking for a Project Director to join their team on a 1 year Maternity cover contract. This role will see you working across a range of exciting projects producing work within a collaborative and inventive team.
Key responsibilities within this role include:
- The management of client projects from brief to completion with overseeing client communication, project logistics, creative ideation and installation
- Nurturing and building long-lasting relationships with existing and new clients - ensuring excellent client communication is upheld at all times.
- Overseeing the production of multiple projects at any given time with the ability to multitask, negotiate contracts and upkeep relationships with suppliers
- Building rapport with suppliers inclusive of completing regular site visits to workshops to ensure equipment and processes are all running smoothly
- Working closely with the PM team, you will balance your own day to day workload with supporting them on the wider delivery of larger scale projects.
Who is the ideal candidate for this role?
- You will be an experienced Project Director with previous experience managing retail rollouts, creative window displays, events or experiential projects.
- A natural communicator, you will be able to verbalize ideas clearly and concisely as well as build rapport with ease .
- An understanding of the 3D process and materials is key!
- You will have a creative flair with the ability to visualize ideas across a range of different medias including mood boards and adobe suites.
- You will be proactive and keen to get stuck in, with the ability to take ownership and work autonomously when required. Being the go to for larger projects and line managing on a project basis, working closely with another Project Director to run the team and reporting directly into the Managing Director.
If you have all the relevant skills and experience and would thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, email your CV and brief description on your suitability for the role to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk, to register with Tomorrow.