A Design agency that does the most beautiful Events in the Visitor Experience Sector worldwide, creating both Temporary and Permanent productions and really are innovators in this industry, as they're growing steadily with more and more projects in a growing industry space, they're now on the hunt for a Senior Project AV Engineer to add to their team.
Partnering with many of the great museum institutions in London, Brands worldwide, Production companies like the BBC, and theme parks world-wide, they're a global company that create cutting-edge event and production builds and are over a 100 strong worldwide.
The job functions and tasks are as follows below, while this role does have a good amount of flexibility at some stages but obviously interactive and site-based at other stages.
Get in touch with CV to be considered.
- Complete AV systems design to detailed level
- Manage the testing and commissioning of AV systems
- Lead the team of inhouse and subcontracted AV Engineers
- Produce tender bids including complete design for costing and technical proposal documentation
- Work closely with the design team to deliver technical solutions based on the creative brief
- Ensure accurate pricing of components, labour and associated costs in delivering the project
- Consider risks, project resources and implementation methodology to ensure the timely delivery of projects on budget
- Lead on the design and implementation of solutions to meet customer and contract requirements
- Ensure that handover documentation is fit for purpose and current to meet customer and contract requirements
- Communicate with manufacturers/suppliers
- Liaise with sub-contractors
To receive up-to-the-minute job info, just follow us on at Twitter.com/networkrecruit Network is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities and Age Positive Employer.