We have teamed up with a global strategic advertising agency with offices in London and Dublin. This agency are on the lookout for a Junior Strategist (Innovation Executive) to work across the agencies largest sports & entertainment clients. This person will have ideally had some advertising/brand or design experience whether that be in a strategy role or maybe you are keen to make the move in to one.
Working with a dedicated and passionate team of strategists, and alongside a supportive Head of Strategy who will support and nurture your growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from the best and assist in the development of strategic campaigns for a variety of sports and entertainment clients.
What will this role involve?
- Support on project management and client presentations.
- Co-lead on qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
- Support on planning client events and workshops.
- Conducting desk research to identify emerging consumer and brand futures.
- Translate industry data and reports into compelling stories and visuals.
- Innovating on existing brands and creating new brands.
- Team collaboration and workshops.
- Assisting in identifying and collating cultural and customer trends.
- Contributing to agency diversity and mental health initiatives.
As this is a hands on, collaborative team you will wear many hats and be happy to lend your hand to any part of a project
In this role, you will learn the fundamentals of strategy, research and the overall framework of the campaign process. You will have continuous support from your team and quickly develop a strong understanding of strategy.
What type of person will you be?
- Curious! A strategic mind, always looking to learn and develop
- Passionate about sports & entertainment
- A real team player; you will understand the importance of team work and have an approachable, friendly and humble attitude. This team value the importance of collaboration, designers pitch in with strategy, strategists input in the creative.
- Organised, efficient and proactive; ready to start your career in Strategy!
If this sounds like you, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register for this opportunity