Tomorrow is partnering with a leading independant and award winning branding agency, with a focus on being changemakers and achieving the improbable. They are currently looking to bring on a Senior Account Manager to join the team!
Working across an array of verticals, including Alcohol, Lifestyle, FinTech and Food & Drinks, you'll receive exposure to different clients and briefs. You'll have the opportunity to work alongside different teams and creatives, being exposed to passionate individuals.
What you'll be doing:
- Liaising within the creative team and clients to define the clients needs and briefs, using this knowledge to deliver a high quality of work
- Providing consistent and constructive feedback to the team, supporting in areas needed and acting a point of support
- Direct line managing team members, specifically within UX, UI, developers, and writer, with an understanding of the roles to produce an achievable timelines and goals
- Taking initiative to be open and providing clients with suggestions, where necessary, to push the boundaries and achieve world-class level work
What we're looking for:
- Established individual, having worked within a similar branding agency environment with work spanning B2C and B2B clients.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset, open to trying new processes and methods to achieve the briefs and goals
- Highly skilled verbally, written, and numerical, with confidence to produce accurate budgets and project plans
- Passionate about storytelling and big ideas to ensure that the content produced is delivered at a high levelThis is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected and forward thinking agency!
Please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk if the above sounds like you!