Tomorrow are on the search for a talented Account Exec/ Account Manager to join a boutique agency who create dynamic visual experiences for clients within the property space. Based within a group of agencies, these guys work to create everything from CGI to animation and AR!
In this role, you'll be expected to…
- Manage external suppliers; from building rapport to negotiating costs
- Manage client expectations throughout the creative process, i.e., updating on scheduling, budgeting, and more!
- Support your team with new business growth, including preparing presentations and proposals
- Own project admin, such as preparing estimates, meeting agendas, status reports and timing plans
- Get involved with the agencies marketing initiatives!
To be considered, you'll need;
- Previous agency experience, familiar with the creative process [mostly across CGI, animation and ideally AR/VR]
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the production process
- An eye for detail!
This agency has a very inclusive atmosphere - you'll work in a small team which sits within a larger group of agencies and benefit from lovely incentives such as weekly socials, summer/ Christmas events, gym passes and more!
If this sounds like you, please reach out now to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk
We are passionate about promoting diversity, inclusion, and equality, and are committed to working with clients who share our outlook. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of background, identity, sexuality, and disability. We strive to create inclusive cultures where diversity is seen as real value for the company. Our mission is for everyone to feel empowered to be their true authentic selves at work.