Job Title: Joinery Project Manager / Designer
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per year (dependent on experience)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent. Monday - Friday.
River Woodwork LTD have been designing, manufacturing and installing luxury bespoke furniture in residential properties throughout London and the Home Counties since 2007. Each project is treated with the same extensive attention to detail, specialising in exclusive finishes and varied materials. We take pride in every aspect of our work from start to finish ensuring customer satisfaction throughout the process.
About the role:
Due to continual growth and taking on new projects River Woodwork Ltd is seeking a full-time Joinery Project Manager / Designer with experience in the high-end joinery and interior fit-out sector, specifically residential. The successful candidate will join a passionate and hard-working existing team of project managers and designers based in and around West Molesey.
- Good experience with design software, AutoCad and / or Vectorworks.
- Attention to detail with a knowledge of cabinet making and techniques
- Receiving and understanding design packages following successful procurement
- Organizing samples and achieving sign-off for manufacture
- Ability to communicate with any changes with designers, manufacturers, fitters and clients through different channels and platforms
- Negotiating prices with sub-contractors and suppliers
- Deal with sub-contractors across various industries regularly
- Report techniques and systems to the client and team
- Minimum 3 years joinery / furniture design experience
- AutoCad / Vectorworks experience required
- Experience with project costings, updates and alterations
- Project management / planning experience preferred
- Extremely strong understanding of how bespoke furniture is made
- Organisation, flexibility and time management are crucial along with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and when required, independently
- Excellent IT Skills / Microsoft Office
- Full, clean UK driving license
- UK work authorisation
- 28 days annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Company pension
- Growth opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Friendly work environment
If you're interested in joining our passionate, hard-working team apply today!
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Project Manager, Joinery Project Manager, Designer, Workshop Manager, Multi Trade, Carpenter, Joiner, Trades, Woodcutter Joiner, Finishing Joiner, Carpentry, Woodwork, Joinery Lead, Bench Joiner, Kitchen Fitters, Carpentry Trades, Carpentry, Woodwork, Shop Fitters, Joiner Trades, Joiner Tradesperson, 2D CAD, CAD Operator, CAD Designer, CAD Design, Design Engineer, CAD Engineer, Technical Coordinator, Technical Designer may also be considered for this role.