The Team Coordinator role within this leading architecture and design practice is a pivotal one, supporting project leaders and their teams to enable them to run efficient and well organised projects. The role is part of a wider operations and support team and will be varied and fast paced.
This practice is renowned in the industry, having won numerous awards and are based in beautiful offices near Farringdon.
- Management of diaries – Directors/Associate Directors/Associates and project team
- Inbox management – review of inboxes, responding when necessary to emails on behalf of Directors and Associate Directors (ADs)
- Arranging meetings - booking venues, refreshments, equipment, following up to ensure meetings take place in a smooth manner
- Assisting Directors with practice management duties
- Keeping document management system updated with project information
- Assisting with project specific design reports and documentation using InDesign
- Assisting project teams with ad hoc project administration tasks
- Supporting the project leaders with team resourcing by managing holiday/absence records
- Arranging couriers, travel, flights, hotels, car hire, trains, visas and insurance
- Preparation of project leaders’ monthly expenses
- Acting as back-up to Executive Director’s PA
Skills and Experience
- Proven team support/secretarial experience
- Experience an/or interest in the architecture, design or construction industry is preferable
- Educated to A-Level standard or similar
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is preferred
- Proactive wit the ability to multi-task.
- Strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills