Resource & Talent Acquisition Manager (12- month Maternity Cover)
This is a diverse and pivotal role within a globally respected design studio. As Resource & Talent Acquisition Manager you'll lead on studio resourcing and budget tracking, as well as supporting the talent acquisition needs. The role will operate at a senior level, working closely with the Design Operations Team, People Manager and wider senior management team.
The practice offers a newly refurbished, open planned and calming studio space, and a renowned and inclusive culture!
- Lead weekly resource meeting with the studio.
- One to One sessions to review resource and budget sheets.
- Updating project budgets on a weekly basis to share with senior management team.
- Ensuring project updates are communicated efficiently and accurately to Finance & Design Ops Teams.
- Finding ways to improve and create efficiencies with resourcing process.
- Oversee timesheets across studio.
- Regular meetings with senior management to understand business needs and resourcing requirements/ analysing team strategies.
- Manage the full recruitment process via recruitment system.
- Work with People Manager to review and update job descriptions.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous resourcing and talent acquisition experience within creative agency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and a solid understanding of Excel & Google Sheets.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Solid organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Experience using Float Resource Management is desirable.
Apply for Resource & Talent Acquisition Manager (12- month Maternity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly