2 days left
- Job Functions
- Studio Management
An exciting opportunity to join renowned, sustainability focused, multi-disciplinary design practice at their inspiring Clerkenwell office. They're seeking an outgoing and highly organised Office Coordinator to help support their Office Manager and wider team with day to day tasks and ensure smooth running of business. The ideal person will have a positive-can do attitude and a real drive to get stuck in. They're a young and dynamic work environment, so are looking for someone to compliment their culture.
- Front of house - welcoming and greeting clients and guest to the office space, answering/directing calls, sorting incoming post/ courier services
- Admin - providing exceptional administrative support to the Office Manager, Directors and working teams, producing reports, updating and maintaining project folders and proof reading
- Facilities/ IT support - ensuring office equipment is set up and maintained, resolving IT related issues, ordering supplies
- Finance/ HR support - monitoring staff timesheets, assisting with onboarding process maintaining staff holiday/ sick leave
- Events - organising office events & socials (Christmas/ Summer parties).
- Previous administrative/ office support experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Word/ Excel knowledge.
- Impeccable organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to form strong working relationships and solid interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active team player attitude.
- Flexible working.
- Additional days holiday without impacting annual leave allowance/
- Sociable and supportive work culture.
Apply for Office Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly