Game Design Tutor
Job Title: Game Design Tutor
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Job type: Full Time (Mon-Fri 9:30-15:00)
Enemy of Boredom (EOB) is a video game design training centre working with young people with ASD to build futures.
EOB are seeking video game design tutors for Level 1, 2 and 3 courses.
As a Game Design Tutor, your task would be to equip neurodiverse young people with the video game design skills needed to create a more beautiful digital world.
You will be offering the neurodiverse opportunities to enable them to have maximum capabilities and confidence through learning video game design - Education without boundaries.
Skills and abilities that EOB look for:
- You need to be trained to degree level in video game related courses or have industry experience
- Can Understand people and their differences when learning to help promote growth
- To be comfortable working in the venue as well as online with students
- A genuine enjoyment of lesson planning
- A keen interested in pop culture
- The ability to report and record data and progress
- Solid organisation skills and the ability to adapt and be flexible to tasks
- Birthday off work
- Staff events termly
- Shorter days
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Games Designer, Games Animator, Computer Animation, Games Artist, Video Game Programming and Development, Graphic Design, Interactive Media Design, Digital Arts may also be considered for this role.