My client is an independent, creative and digital marketing agency based between Reading and Oxford who believe marketing communications should be about relevant content, targeted execution and should never be ‘business as usual’. Their clients love them because they are results driven and service focused. My client is a Top B2B Marketing Agency with clients in the Technology sector and they are looking for a MW designer to join their team in Oxfordshire 3 days a week and the rest from home!
This role is for a middleweight designer who can apply design and creative artworking skills across a range of disciplines including print design, conceptual design and digital design. The successful candidate will have a high understanding of Adobe CS, experience in B2B marketing with a beautiful portfolio to match.
A very important member of the team involved throughout the creative process; taking briefs from the client service team and developing a suite of deliverables to those briefs, through to generating concepts and ensuring timely delivery of finished assets.
Key Responsibilities as their MW designer
- Own the creative output on your projects. Always ensuring a clear focus on performance and that deadlines are hit with the highest standard of work as their MW designer.
- Collaborating with key team members to achieve success on the project for the client and agency.
- Develop a deep understanding of their client’s businesses and target audiences to deliver relevant ideas and engaging creative that gets real results.
- Own the creative roll out of concepts across multi-channel activity as their MW designer.
What you will bring as their MW designer
- Strong creative ability / eye for great design as their MW designer.
- Experienced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign user.
- An ability to contribute strong ideas and articulate them well.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in all aspect of design in an agency environment.
- Thorough understanding of print and production processes.
- Disciplined approach to preparing artwork for print.
- Experience in creating digital assets (such as web banners, social posts).
- Ability to take art direction and feedback as their MW designer.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of Branding.
Why work with my client as their MW designer
- Opportunity to influence some of the world’s biggest brands
- Competitive salary and benefits and wellbeing package with target incentives
- No glass ceiling for your potential
- Friendly, approachable team that genuinely loves what they do
- Away days and regular socials as their MW designer
- Free weekly yoga class
- Great work/life balance
- Soft drinks from the ‘Mirabar’ and beers on Friday afternoons as their MW designer
- Based in the beautiful setting of Howbery Park
- Life insurance and pension scheme as their MW designer