Bid Designer x2
Want to work for a company that makes a difference?
Then read on…..
Our client is one of the leading food and beverage providers to schools across the UK with 130 staff.
They are driven by creating a positive food culture and helping more students eat better food.
First and foremost, they are about delicious, nutritionally rich food: fresh, local, sustainably sourced, big flavour and huge variety.
Food that students love to eat and that brings them through the door in droves, day after day; evidenced by their fantastic track record in improving sales.
Food that promotes sharp, positive and energetic minds.
Food that encourages healthy bodies, habits and attitudes for a lifetime.
We are helping them to recruit x2 Bid Designers (which are used when pitching/presenting to schools).
You will have very strong Artworking skills (Adobe Suite- in particular Indesign)
The Bid Designer will coordinate and produce the bid or proposal response document.
Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary document version control procedures and processes.
This role requires forensic levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
Creation of high impact graphics and proposal images that contribute towards producing a winning proposal.
The bid designer will work as an integral part of the bid / proposal team to ensure all customer facing documentation / media is of the highest visual impact.
Experience as their Bid Designer:
Production of proposal graphics for use both in Digital and Print
Confident working with a range of software and design tools to create graphical output that can be incorporated in tender documents and accompanying materials such as CDs, brochures, document wallets, delivery cartons, websites, and other media as specified / required by the client.
Core Responsibilities as their Bid Designer:
To support the bid and proposal team in the production of customer facing documentation that is consistently of the highest quality and impact:
- Production and delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes as their Bid Designer
- Coordinate proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery as their Bid Designer
- Champion document management and change control best practices as their Bid Designer
- Ensure proposal documents follow standard formatting and quality standards as their Bid Designer
- Provide advice on flow, language and grammar to content owners as their Bid Designer
- Consolidate sections and / or documents developed by other team members into the required tender format
- Maintain and make available master document sets
- Ensure consistent branding for all company specific documents
- Develop proposal graphics that have impact and are easy to interpret as their Bid Designer
- To ensure compliance with required proposal deliverables
- To create and manage a range of document and presentation templates as their Bid Designer
- Precisely control and interpret information flow between team members as their Bid Designer
- Ability to work in a deadline driven environment without compromising artistic creativity
- Strong attention to detail.