A premium accommodation provider based in Shoreditch are looking to add to their marketing team with a Mid- Senior Project Manager. The business has buildings across London, Surrey, Ireland, Australia and soon to be the US! Starting out with a focus on student accommodation, they are now launching new products which means there is a lot of work to be done!
This is a super exciting time to join the marketing team as the business is undertaking a restructure and creating a new Masterbrand to enable the ambitious growth of the business. This role plays a big part in making that happen, working with the founders and senior leadership team in overseeing several brand projects that are ongoing.
You’ll work under the direction of the Head of Marketing to help efficiently and successfully deliver brand and marketing strategies and campaigns across all brands. You'll need to track work, set deadlines and delegate tasks to your project team, identifying any potential risks.
As a Project Manager your job responsibilities are outlined below.
- Work with the Director of Brand & Marketing and the Head of Marketing to oversee the delivery of all aspects of the brand projects for the new product and Masterbrand, working with an external brand agency to make sure the project stays on track
- Take briefs from the Marketing team as well as the wider business and make sure all design requirements are met in a timely manner
- Setting goals and objectives, defining roles and producing schedules and timelines for tasks, including but not limited to; CGI renders, photoshoots (product & people), room/interior styling, collateral creation etc
- Work very closely with external creative resources to manage their workload, priorities and feedback on their work based on input with the wider business.
- Co-ordinate the project team to keep them on track, on time and on budget
- Liaise directly with third party production partners to get quotes understand timings, supply artwork to the required specification and approve final delivery or install as appropriate
- Support our Marketing Manager to manage the implementation and delivery of campaign assets to media owners
On offer is a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including access to pension, cycle-to-work & tech scheme, healthcare plan, healthy snacks, free access to on-site gyms, as well as holiday perks).
If you’re a Project Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge, please email a CV over to email@example.com or call Hannah on 0203 587 7731 for further details. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 13TH July so be quick!