Freelance Project Manager
We are working alongside one of the world's leading short-form mobile video platforms, operating out of the UK, US, the EU, Asia and the Middle East. They are looking to hire a new Project Manager to be responsible for incoming briefs, resourcing, developing timings/budgets and ongoing management tasks. This is truly fantastic chance to join up with a globally established and current company with a huge outreach.
- Receive the initial briefs from clients and work on the initial interpretation and planning of projects to define its scope and goals
- Define clear and attainable project objectives and see these through to execution
- Maintain exemplary client relations whilst always seeking out new opportunities to help the business grow
- Lead day-to-day comms with internal teams in order to guarantee the smooth and efficient running of all projects
- Actively seek to identify any risks to project completion at all times to ensure client expectations are always met to the highest of standards
Their ideal candidate shall have a clear background working in studios in a client facing capacity who is comfortable with managing a variety of projects simultaneously. They will possess a sophisticated set of communication skills allowing for the team to always be well informed and on brief, whilst being adept at dealing with any client concerns. Any previous experience with studio management such as ordering supplies, invoicing, and manning the inbox would be an added bonus!
Personality and temperament are key here. They are looking for a confident, outgoing and bubbly individual who is comfortable engaging with a wide variety of people.You will need to be willing to jump in feet first. A fast learner who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced but very FUN environment.
If this sounds like you, send your cv to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk today!