Integrated Project Manager
This global cosmetics, skincare and perfume brand, with beliefs firm in sustainability and social activism, are seeking to grow their project management team with switched on and enthusiastic Integrated project managers. They are searching for both permanent candidates and someone to take on a 12month FTC. You will be working on the development and delivery of global assets and campaigns with projects being incredibly varied across online, social, video, influencer based and more.
- Help foster the ideal creative environment for consistently phenomenal work to be produced in
- Ensure all productions are properly planned and managed and always delivered on time, to the highest of standards
- Build and establish exemplary with the creative departments to ensure the creative process remains as cohesive as possible
- Guarantee that the devised strategy for projects is always commercially sound
- Maintain an excellent creative eye and remain up-to-date with current design trends to help push the brand in an innovative direction
The ideal candidate shall possess excellent interpersonal skills are essential for maintaining concise comms and managing multiple teams at once. As well as this, agency side experience would be a bonus. They will be well versed in process of creative development in print, digital and the creation of style/campaign guides, whilst being able to demonstrate an ability to cope with fast-paced creative environments and having managed a variety of projects in such conditions.
To apply, please send your cv to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk