Freelance UI Designer
This is a great opportunity for a super creative senior UI Designer to help work on ongoing projects for an independent Branding Agency. They are known for their award-winning work within the fashion and luxury sector.
The ideal freelancer will have experience working in agile teams, alongside developers, the ux and graphics team as well as senior management. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
Day to day you could be involved in…
- Creating, improving and using wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Use your knowledge of visual design to bring concepts to life online
- Help update client websites, landing pages alongside brand guidelines
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
The ideal freelancer will have…
- A proven track record and plenty of experience working for small to medium branding and design focused agencies - any fashion / lifestyle / luxury experience is a massive bonus
- A strong aesthetically pleasing portfolio showcasing recent projects
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, XD, Illustrator, InVision etc
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.