A production company who make some of the UK's biggest TV shows, is looking for a Content Manager to join their social and marketing team.
what's the role?
Developing content strategy and communications, key responsibilities include:
- Leading the creative output of the digital team
- Writing and developing copy
- Strategic planning and direction, conception and creative treatment across the series lifecycle of each of the shows
- Ensuring a cohesive look, feel and tone of voice across myriad channels
- Leading and motivating a team of digital content producers to create best-in-class work
- Use data to provide insights that will inform strategy and content
Who is their ideal candidate?
Their ideal candidate will have experience as a content manager within ideally a creative agency, ensuring a cohesive nature across all output. You will be a good communicator and be able to shape copy and creative ideas.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at email@example.com or apply VIA our website