Account Director - Property Branding Agency.
Our client are a brilliant branding and digital marketing agency with a specialism in the world of location branding. They've got offices across Europe, some great international clients, and a fast-paced, supportive and collaborative working culture which rewards people for having initiative, a smart approach and an autonomous problem solving mind set. They are after a strong Account Director to come on board.
- A proven track record of managing and mentoring junior members of the team
- You will be familiar with working at a very fast pace and jumping seamlessly from project to project.
- With a proactive and agile approach to how you work, you will have the ability to see the 'bigger picture' across projects.
- You will have proven experience of owning and driving projects and have a deep understanding of the creative process from brief to delivery.
- You will have the ability to follow and monitor budgets, raise PO's and complete monthly billing forecasts.
- You will able to independently scope manage and deliver multiple projects from end to end, delivering on time and budget.
- Manage complex projects, with understanding of the strategy and multiple deliverables.
- Working closely with the design and digital teams, and with strong understanding of digital and print, you will oversee the project keeping all parties informed of direction, progress and client feedback.
- You will have proven ability of checking design outputs, keeping the clients needs as your top priority.
- As a strong communicator, you will have an eye for identifying new client relationships and have the ability to develop these relationships for repeat and new business.
- Experience working within property branding is essential for this role.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to apply.