Senior Client Manager
This coveted international branding agency who collaborate with the most iconic brands across FMCG and lifestyle, are looking for a Senior Client Manager to join them. Working in this unflappable team, you'll partner closely with your clients to guide them through the strategic evolution of work, whilst collaborating with your team mates to ensure best practice, on one of the agencies core clients.
- Organising and attending client meetings, leading presentations confidently and collaboratively
- Being seen as the key agency lead for a small portfolio of brands, building exceptionally trusted relationships with key stakeholders; you'll be able to delegate tricky conversations and challenges, always overcoming them with confidence and ease
- Briefing your teams internally on project objectives and deliverables, whilst managing all client documentation
- Internally, you'll manage the delivery of design projects and studio workflow, ensuring all internal tracking and forecasting is up to date
- Contributing heavily to the pitch process alongside your seniors
- Leading by best practice and mentoring junior members of your team.
- Collaborate and work closely with all types - from designers to project managers.
To be considered, you'll need prior experience working within a design/ creative agency at the mid-senior level, having worked across the development for leading global brands.
If this sounds like you, be sure to get in touch now at CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk