IT Operations Manager
Based in brand new offices in Clerkenwell, this globally recognised architecture practice is seeking to find an experienced IT Operations Manager with a strong IT engineering background to join its team, helping the business to manage daily IT operations, IT projects and services provided by third parties across different geographies.
- Be responsible for adequate and efficient end user support delivery to the business
- Manage third party IT projects delivered to the business
- Support the Head of Project Technology and Infrastructure in any ad-hoc measure required to sustain continuous operations
- Develop, own, maintain, document, and communicate IT SOPs and ensure they remain effective and meet with the businesses’ requirements
- Serve as relationship manager and escalation point for company staff on matters regarding end user support
- Act as a conduit between different third-party service providers for effective service- and project delivery
Skills and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have a strong professional background in IT or an academic background in Computer Sciences, and significant experience in supporting IT operations in a large, multi-site business environment.
- Experience in working in environments with a Microsoft/ Azure/ VMWare technology stack
- Experience in graphics intense End User Compute environments
- Experience in remote workstation access technology/ Microsoft RDP over gateway/ Teradici PCoIP
- Must be an inclusive communicator with a good bedside manner when working with end users in an environment that continuously seeks to improve
- An enthusiastic, agile worker able to juggle multiple responsibilities and deliver in a demanding environment through collaborative working
Hybrid working could be an option for this role and the company has a leading industry benefits package.