Senior Business Development Coordinator
A well respected and renowned architecture practice with a high AJ100 ranking would like to add a Senior Business Development Coordinator to their vibrant and collaborative north London studio.
This is a new position for the company and would report directly to the Head of Business Development and the Director of Marketing and Communications.
- Work alongside the Head of Business Development in delivery of bids, with the experience to take on responsibility for working on submissions independently and writing engaging copy where necessary.
- Produce bid/pre-qualification and any other documents in Word or InDesign, adhering to business development and practice procedures and filing protocols.
- As required, manage the business trackers, assist the Partners in tracking opportunities, monitoring progress and facilitating meetings.
- Have the ability, experience and confidence to plan events independently with support from the wider team.
- Produce screen presentations in InDesign/Acrobat or PowerPoint.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the architecture industry is highly desirable.
- Expertise in creating bid documents.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills as well as strong organisational skills.
- Have a good graphic eye and be able to create documents that communicate the studio’s work in compelling ways.
- A good working knowledge of InDesign/Acrobat and PowerPoint.