Senior Bid Coordinator
As Senior Bid Coordinator, you will be supporting leaders across the Practice with new business opportunities, work with key stakeholders to produce bid documents and liaise with the marketing and communications team to ensure a cohesive and collaborative approach across the business.
This is a key role that requires a competent and confident individual. The ideal candidate will have 2+ experience as a Bid Coordinator (or similar), be highly ambitious and possess exceptional communication skills.
- Produce bid documents and proposals to win new work across a range of sectors & geographies.
- Conduct analysis of brief documents and assess scoring criteria.
- Manage information and inputs from both internal and external teams.
- Develop high-quality branded bid responses in InDesign.
- Maintain the internal database with opportunities & client details.
- Collaborate with the marketing and communications team
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2+ years experience as a Bid Coordinator or equivalent.
- A confident individual with strong interpersonal skills, who is able to engage at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrable experience of undertaking brief analysis.
- Proficient using InDesign
- Self-motivated with a structured approach to work.