Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Designer 45-55k
Young independent studio that’s making waves. This is an exciting brand and design studio with a really talented mid -sized team. Culture is king here and they have a friendly and relaxed approach. Two days office based with three days working from home. Personnel development is really supported.
This agency specialises in not specialising! They work with established brands as well as start- ups across a broad range of projects covering everything from brand identity to website design, digital, advertising, social campaigns, UI design and plenty more.
As a senior designer you will actively lead on projects from concept through to completion. You will need to be experienced in large brand campaigns and used to thinking strategically as well as applying your creative brand stories across multiple touch points. You will be someone who encourages experimentation, innovation and enjoys reaching the highest of creative standards. You will already have a track record in brand identity with work that is underpinned by smart, conceptual thinking and clear rationale.
There will be an an emphasis on overseeing design work and creative presentations so a good grounding in presentation design and confidence presenting to clients is essential. You’ll have the opportunity to work with start -ups creating brands from scratch as well as more established brands and re- thinking their campaign creative. This is an ambitious studio looking for driven, passionate and exciting creatives.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 5 years experience working for a brand or design studio.
- Design degree, qualification or equivalent
- Experience managing/mentoring junior and middleweight creatives.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A genuine passion for design and creative culture
- Knowledge of relevant software (Adobe Suite, After Effect, Sketch, Figma)
- Interest and knowledge in digital and UI design (HTML and CSS experience is a bonus)
- Organisation and efficiency
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Creative mindset – interested to learn about how the creative thinking should apply to the process
- Entrepreneurial spirit – always looking for new, improved ways of approaching tasks
- Great work ethic – willing to put in the effort required for a great outcome
- Awareness of current design culture – love for brand, design, digital and communication in general
- Ambitious – looking to build a career Interested? Please send your cv and folio through to email@example.com