Middleweight Graphic Designer
Middleweight Designer 30-35k
Young independent studio that’s making waves. This is an exciting brand and design studio with a really talented mid -sized team. Culture is king here and they have a friendly and relaxed approach. Two days office based with three days working from home. Personnel development is really supported.
This agency specialises in not specialising! They work with established brands as well as start- ups across a broad range of projects covering everything from brand identity to website design, digital, advertising, social campaigns, UI design and plenty more.
As a middleweight designer you will support on projects from concept to creation working closely with senior designers. We are looking for someone who is able to generate great design ideas put together with precision and flair. You’ll have the opportunity to work with start -ups creating brands from scratch as well as more established brands and re- thinking their campaign creative. This is an ambitious studio looking for driven, passionate and exciting creatives.
Our ideal candidate
- At least 2 years experience working for a brand or design studio.
- Design degree, qualification or equivalent
- A genuine passion for design and creative culture
- Knowledge of relevant software (Adobe Suite, After Effect, Sketch, Figma)
- Interest and knowledge in digital and UI design (HTML and CSS experience is a bonus)
- Organisation and efficiency
- Meticulous eye for detail
- Creative mindset – interested to learn about how the creative thinking should apply to the process
- Entrepreneurial spirit – always looking for new, improved ways of approaching tasks
- Great work ethic – willing to put in the effort required for a great outcome
- Awareness of current design culture – love for brand, design, digital and communication in general
- Ambitious – looking to build a career
Interested? Please send your cv and portfolio through to firstname.lastname@example.org