Retail and Events Marketing Manager
We are working with a renowned chain of healthy fast-food restaurants in London, who deliver quality ingredients bursting with flavour. They would like to add a Retail and Events Marketing Manager to their team to act as lynchpin between marketing functions and the physical restaurants. This is a brilliant chance to join up with a team focused on being innovators in their field, constantly striving to push growth and change.
- Work with the wider marketing team to develop the annual marketing calendar, taking into account the new restaurant openings and subsequent events
- Own the events pipeline, closely collaborating with the operations team, to ensure the delivery of all projects i.e. community street parties, Pride etc.
- Clearly define retail marketing best practice guides and ensure the teams have the right tools to deliver
- Make sure all POS requirements are landed and closely managed in an ongoing process
- Maintain clear pricing and promotion strategies to remain relevant in the market
- Working alongside franchise partners, develop and execute compelling campaigns to entice the consumer
Their ideal candidate shall exhibit a strong and proven past working in retail, hospitality or event marketing, whilst being highly adept at working to demanding deadlines in a start-up like environment with minimal supervision. They too shall require a sophisticated set of communication skills allowing for the concise articulation of work progress to stakeholders and the wider team alike, as well as having some understanding of the food and beverage market.