We are delighted to be working alongside an award winning independent creative agency with a focus upon the hospitality, real estate, and luxury sectors. They would like to add a new Middleweight Designer to their small team who possess excellent communication skills with the drive to deliver high calibre creative work. This is a sublime chance to join a team who believe in a relaxed and friendly studio environment, who value personal growth above all.
- Create distinctive designs that channels the creative direction of the brand
- Work excellently alongside your colleagues across all teams to ensure the synergy of all design due to the varied nature of the briefs
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with market trends and communicate this effectively to design teams
- Be conscious of the customer experience and how meaningful communication can contribute to a superior customer experience
- Give constructive direction and guidance to the designers working on your team
- Actively participate in meetings and be open to critique, using this to enhance future work for clients
Their ideal candidate shall be highly competent using Adobe Creative Suite, whilst having some knowledge of real estate, hospitality or luxury sectors would be a huge bonus. They will be an approachable individual who thrives in team environments always open to feedback and willing to grow as an individual. Furthermore, excellent communication skills are essential for maintaining cohesion in the team and on projects, helping guarantee the execution of project work to the highest of standards.
Please share your CV and Portfolio with us at firstname.lastname@example.org