Midweight Designer - Design Lead Branding Agency
We are partnering with a design lead branding agency, and they are looking for a conceptual, creative and strategic Midweight Designer to join their team.
This agency works across a broad range of disciplines and media. Their clients rely on them for expert opinion and consultancy across everything from branding and packaging, to environments and stakeholder communications.
Under the direction of more senior creative members of the team you will be expected to make a positive contribution to the creative culture of the business demonstrating ambition and appetite to develop your creative skills and the ability to manage your own creative projects where appropriate.
Main duties of role:
- Working closely with the creative, client service and production teams to exceed client expectations, helping to deliver high quality creative work
- Receiving and understanding creative briefs and demonstrating the ability to probe these and filter creative work based on the key objectives of the client
- Generating engaging creative output based on sound narrative with an ability to sell ideas with energy and conviction internally
- Generating a breadth of high-quality thinking that provides the business with fresh ideas and reference points
- Developing solid working relationships showing confidence in collaborating with colleagues to reach the best solutions for the clients
- Taking responsibility for a creative challenge and being self-sufficient with direction from a Creative Lead or Design Director.
- Thinking ahead and understanding how a creative idea will be delivered
- Clearly articulating your creative thinking and beginning to show confidence in structuring and presenting ideas for and in client meetings
- Understanding the company's quality management and file management systems
and employ a methodical approach to archive management and file organisation
- Providing support to the creative team as a whole, helping to support more senior team members and 'buddy' the junior level
- Professional, confident and calm under pressure
- Organised with an adaptable mindset to cope with fluidity of project requirements
- Good eye for detail
- Proactive and keen to share ideas
- Confident in internal meetings and able to make a contribution in client-facing situations
- Inquisitive and curious
- Positively responds to feedback and direction
- Eager to learn new skills
If you are Interested In this opportunity and think you would be a good fit, please send your CV and Portfolio over to firstname.lastname@example.org