As Studio Coordinator, you'll help support the Studio Manager with day to day tasks around the studio space and ensure a smooth running of business. You'll be the go-to person in the studio, so the ideal candidate needs to be an excellent communicator, who is highly organised and able to multi-task.
- Admin and office maintenance - general admin support, management of meeting room calendar, travel arrangements, upkeeping of health and safety regulations, assisting on reception, ordering office stationary.
- HR support - general HR admin, organising staff files, supporting with the promotion of wellbeing and "giving back" initiatives.
- Marketing, finance and project - assisting the comms team with marketing/ social media and website updates, supporting with research, general bookkeeping tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient using Microsoft Office.
- Previous support role - ideally in an architectural/ interior design/ creative environment.
- Excellent organisational skills and exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A pro-active team player attitude.