Design Producer - BBC Creative
BBC Creative is the BBC’s in-house Creative agency. Our purpose is to make as many people as possible love and value the BBC, by creating campaigns that will leave a positive mark on popular culture! We are now looking for a talented Producer to join our Production team.
You would join a team of creatively minded producers and production managers, responsible for delivering the promotional campaigns and branding for the BBC, its content and services across all platforms – TV, digital, social, OOH etc.
Our work varies hugely - from Strictly Come Dancing to Glastonbury to FA Cup to Poldark – working across all the brands and genres – from BBC One to Radio 1, iPlayer to Cbeebies, Drama to Live events.
If you like a challenge, then this is the place for you!
- Help brands thrive and develop in the digital space across multiple platforms
- To produce hi-end multiplatform campaigns devised by BBC Creative, and ensure that that all output is high quality and is delivered on time and to budget.
- Responsible for best in class processes / finances and documentation, managing workload and oversee projects (from a production point of view) and support a team of producers
- Create detailed cost estimates, timing plans, specification documents and communicating them to the team.
- Work on the delivery of earned and paid media, as well as interpreting media
Are you the right candidate?
- We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of production in digital and social, integrated campaigns ,branding, websites, banners, email, apps, social media, OOH and Digital OOH, as well as some broadcast too.
- Experience in producing short-form multi-platform integrated campaigns
- You will be helping brands thrive and develop in the digital space across multiple platforms, so experience of digital build and implementation is important.
- You will have experience managing best in class processes / finances, managing workload and oversee projects and support a team of producers.
- You’re a good influencer and negotiator, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal/external agencies or partners
- Experience in creating detailed cost estimates, timing plans and specification documents
- You have excellent planning and organising skills. Managing several projects at one time, prioritising, delivering consistently to deadlines and reacting positively to changes & conflicting priorities are your specialty!
- You will have understanding of all delivery specifications of earned and paid media with the ability to interpret a media schedule.
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: London - Broadcast Centre (hybrid working available)
- Flexible / hybrid working - opportunities across the business
- Excellent career progression – the BBC offers great opportunities for employees to seek new challenges and work in different areas of the organisation.
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities – our in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
- Benefits - We offer a competitive salary package, a flexible 35-hour working week for work-life balance and 26 days (1 of which is a corporation day) with the option to buy an extra 5 days, a defined pension scheme and discounted dental, health care, gym and much more.
About the BBC
We don’t focus simply on what we do – we also care how we do it. Our values and the way we behave are important to us. Please make sure you’ve read about our values and behaviours in the document attached below.
Diversity matters at the BBC. We have a working environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling all of our employees to thrive and achieve their full potential.
We want to attract the broadest range of talented people to be part of the BBC – whether that’s to contribute to our programming or our wide range of non-production roles. The more diverse our workforce, the better able we are to respond to and reflect our audiences in all their diversity.
We are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, socio-economic background, religion and/or belief. We will consider flexible working requests for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at the BBC, please click here