Senior Project Manager
Come and join my client, in a multidisciplinary creative studio.
The Fix are helping them search for a Senior Project Manager to join their vibrant team! Our client are offering part remote for this role too!
They blend art, design and branding to create experiences that connect people with spaces. Their projects are defined by a devotion to craft and narrative, championing art’s enduring ability to tell powerful stories that connect us with their environments.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to look after their clients and the logistics of their exciting projects, from initial briefing through to installation.
You will work very closely with the Managing Director and Projects Director.
Travel may be required from time-to-time.
Main Responsibilities as their Senior Project Manager:
- Act as main point of contact for clients from conception through to after-sales care
- Deliver projects within agreed budget and deadlines
- Create costing documents for clients including estimates, quotes, and finalised fee agreements
- Manage multiple projects at anytime on a range of budgets as their Senior Project Manager
- Work closely with suppliers to negotiate and agree prices
- Continuously update Managing Director and Projects Director on all budget related issues
- Keep project team updated on key deliverables and progress as their Senior Project Manager
- Work closely with Projects Director to resource design time to team
- Work closely with Creatives to advise on how projects can be executed in terms of materiality and techniques
- Source materials, products, and props for projects
- Coordinate site visits and communicate information to the internal team
- Oversee installations on site as their Senior Project Manager
- Act as the main point of communication for clients, suppliers, and collaborators
Required Skills as their Senior Project Manager:
- Proven experience delivering projects in the design industry at a range of scales and across multiple disciplines
- Experience handling accounts and dealing directly with clients
- Prior project management related experience is preferable as their Senior Project Manager
- Experience working with relatively large production budgets up to £500,000
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for quality in every endeavour
- A hunger to constantly improve the studio’s output
- A good knowledge of InDesign as their Senior Project Manager
- Working knowledge of CAD software
A bit about their benefits as their Senior Project Manager:
- 25 days holiday (inclusive of Christmas closure) plus 8 days bank holiday
- Additional holiday day per year of continuous service (up to 30 days)
- 4% matching contributory pension scheme (3 months in)
- Private Medical Insurance (6 months in)