My client are an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a Senior Designer to join their ever-growing team.
They are a creative marketing agency with a current head count of 60+ and built around a culture of inclusiveness, hard-work, and competitiveness.
It’s a relaxed environment, but that doesn’t hide the fact – they are on a mission to be the best agency in their space.
They promote diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace.
My client also offers part remote for this role!
The Role as their Senior Designer:
You will be ready to develop your existing skills as a senior designer by working with design and art directors on a range of ambitious and innovative projects that exceed client expectations.
You will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, an acute understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction will be needed to help the team produce the
best work possible. You will possess a wide range of design and creative capabilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as their Senior Designer
- High proficiency with leading design software packages
- Confidence to delegate tasks and present work to colleagues and clients as their Senior Designer
- Significant creative industry experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- Consistency in regardless of project size
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts as their Senior Designer
- The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the audience
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- Meticulous attention to detail as their Senior Designer
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve as their Senior Designer