An incredibly cool creative agency, who work with global brands within the world of gaming, are looking for a CD to help lead their creative ideation.
Working as one of 6 CD's, this person will work across their whole portfolio of clients, keen to find someone who is as much a creative as a leader.
- Translate client needs into creative strategies
- Improve quality of creative output
- Lead the creative development process
- Help recruit and expand the creative team
- Conduct project creative debriefs and staff performance reviews
- Set and achieve high creative standards
- Advise on improvements across the agencies creative process's
- Assist with new business and pitching
Who is their ideal candidate?
Already with CD experience, you will have the ability to work and adapt to multiple projects, situations and creative goals. You will be able to lead, manage and mentor teams whilst also be hand's on across the creative process. As a CD it is important you have a genuine passion for the world of gaming and advertising, and want to help a company grow and achieve creative excellence during your time.
How do I apply?
Please send your CV to Abi at firstname.lastname@example.org - any applications without a portfolio, will not be considered.
Or apply VIA our website!