My client is the number 1 professional skincare brand globally and they are passionate about bringing everyone skin confidence. They are on a mission to change and revolutionise this industry.
The way they do this is by their 3 pillars which form their brand DNA. Education, Personalisation, and Human Touch. Do you dream of being part of this industry changing movement? If so, they are looking for inspirational top talent to be part of something special.
Key Responsibilities as their Artworker/Creative Ops … could this be you?
- Create final artwork for multiple channels and formats, including print, in-store, digital and social, while ensuring that work is produced to a high standard and on brand as their Artworker/Creative Ops
- Keep up to date with competitors as well as the latest digital design trends and innovations to inform design ideas as their Artworker/Creative Ops
- Re-touching photography.
- Strong at taking a design asset and replicating it in different dimensions and platforms.
- Ensuring all artwork is accurate and print ready/digitally optimised as their Artworker/Creative Ops
- Help to interpret and check briefs to create solutions meeting deadlines, budgets and sales goals.
- Prioritise workload in the Creative Team and work to tight deadlines as their Artworker/Creative Ops
- Maintain creative folders and work with the wider team to ensure that all creative is saved accurately with correct name and in the right folders as their Artworker/Creative Ops
Skills as their Artworker/Creative Ops:
- Degree in Design or related field preferred as their Artworker/Creative Ops
- Experience working on fast-paced design projects with a strong portfolio covering multiple channels; digital & print.
- Extensive knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite (experience in Figma also a plus).
- A clean eye for design and desire to stay on-trend within the marketplace.
- A positive, can-do attitude that works well under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to take constructive feedback to accomplish overall department marketing objectives.
- Passionate about design and the skin-care/beauty/fashion industry.
- Positive attitude with a flexible, solution orientated approach.
- Eager to learn with the ability to take on feedback.
- Consumer first and commercially driven.
What is in it for you as their Artworker/Creative Ops:
- Private Health Care with AXA PP and Medicash
- Life insurance with Yulife which includes – Smart Health a 24-hour GP access and Yumatter an Employee Assistance Programme
- A 5% pension contribution from the company as well as access to a pension’s advisor.
- Your Birthday off work!
- 5 paid sick days per year
- £70 monthly product allocation
- Access to new product innovation before they hit the shelves so that you can experience the products first-hand
- 30% off other Unilever Prestige Brands such as Hourglass, Living Proof, Ren, Murad and Kate Somerville
- Access to Unilever Discounts, an online shopping website discounts on multiple high street brands
- The opportunity for growth and progression, we really invest in your personal development through their Learning and development platforms.
- Treats in the office such as their Free Ice Cream Fridge and regular complimentary skin treatments
- AND we have recently introduced a new Connected Workforce Policy – 60% of your working week will be at the office and 40% of your working week you can work from home. PLUS a new additional work from anywhere week during the year without having to use annual leave!