Senior Client Manager
We are delighted to be teamed with an independent creative agency based in London, focussed upon defining, creating and activating their clients brands. They are in the market for a Senior Client Manager, being responsible for the deliverance of a plethora of brand and communication projects. This is a sublime chance to link-up with a close-knit team focussed upon fostering a supportive environment.
- Devise project proposals which succinctly defines deliverables, timings and fees.
- Define and prepare meetings in terms of objectives, the attendees, and agendas
- Convincingly deliver upon core services and products
- Produce clear creative briefs and lead internal briefing meetings to maintain a cohesive vision across projects
- Lead client presentations
- Continue to maintain exemplary client relations, whilst having an eye on garnering new opportunities for the business
Their ideal candidate shall need to demonstrate a strong past working in brand agency environments with an esteemed track record of deliverables. Given the nature of the role, sophisticated communications skills are a must to guarantee the team and clients are alike are always completely informed on project progress. As well as this they must have a proven understanding of the key principles of branding and communication.
Please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk if this sounds of interest!