Senior Account Manager
Tomorrow are partnered with a leading global communications agency based in London and Los Angeles, offering bespoke services in global film, television and entertainment services. They are seeking to add a new Senior Account Manager to their team, to lead clients and the day-to-day running of organic social media projects for drinks and lifestyle brands, as well as planning strategy. This is a truly brilliant chance to link up with a company offering insightful strategies and solutions to brands, to increase their relevance.
- Take the lead on client management positioning yourself as a key advisor whilst maintaining exemplary existing relations
- Devise organic social media strategy for key channels, which shall then be passed onto the
- Ensure all projects are delivered successfully to client expectations, whilst keeping all stakeholders well informed on project progress
- Take the lead on pitches and new business meetings, alongside the Director of Digital
- Conduct accurate analysis of social media and content work to help drive innovation in the team
- Manage 3 x junior members within your teams to help their progression
Their ideal candidate shall possess a strong and proven background within social media and influencer marketing, with experience in building client relations. Sophisticated communication skills are a must to ensure cohesion amongst teams, whilst they shall be adept at working to demanding and varying deadlines. Following from this, a strong knowledge of trends and influencers is key to help keep the company remain relevant.