Designer - Packaging
My client are making a WHOLE NEW TEAM and they want YOU to be a part of it!
You will be servicing their new american client. This is a new an exciting adventure for you and them! What a great opportunity! You won't want to miss this!
My client are looking for a packaging designer to join their well known design agency based in London 3 days and 2 days from home!
As a Packaging Designer, you will be passionate about conceptual design, and you will have experience within the food packaging and branding industry.
Ability to produce commercial, high-quality designs are essential, you will also thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be fluent in the adobe create suite. This will be a fulltime onsite role (for now whilst training and will then go to part remote if you want!)
My client are an international packaging design agency. They are a team of creatives, strategists, researchers and project managers. They have studios in London and Chicago.
They have over 30 years experience of designing and producing food and drink brands that win at the retail shelf. They have long lasting client relationships that span over decades. They deliver their 360 design to artwork philosophy efficiently, faithfully and accurately, across the globe.
What my client are looking for as their Designer:
- You are positive and passionate about the power of design to shape their client’s brands.
- You’ve got an impressive portfolio of food and drink packaging design to wow them with
- You have 5+ years’ experience in packaging design
- You are proactive in driving the standards of design within the department as their Designer
- You are conceptual and balance strategic thinking with design craft as their Designer
- You’re comfortable rolling out style guide-based range extensions.
- You thrive in a fast-paced project environment.
- You like to work collaboratively across teams
- You take complete ownership of all assigned design projects from initial briefing through to final presentation.
- You have an eagle eye to ensure a consistent, high level of precision and accuracy as their Designer
- You’re confident to liaise directly with Account Managers to ensure full understanding of the client’s brief.
- You have great time management and organisational skills.
- You ensure that all deadlines are met within project budgets.
- For the senior position, you inspire and line manager junior members of the design team
- You inspire and line manager junior members of the design team.
- You champion their high standards as their Designer
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- You’re competent working with stock imagery to create photo-realistic serving suggestion compositions as their Designer
- You have strong typographical and illustration skills as their Designer
- You have an ability to cope with shifting priorities
- You’re able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the business
As their Designer you will receive:
• Competitive salary
• To work on a wide variety of exciting international projects
• 25 days holiday a year, plus 1 extra special me day
• Pension plan
• Private healthcare option
• Company get-togethers
• Perkbox membership